Monday, December 15, 2014

With Gratitude

Hi!

I have come to the realization how much I love the people in the blogging world. I look forward to your blog posts. I subscribe via email to your blogs, because I don't want to miss a post. Sometimes I catch it on Facebook first and only take a preview, because I still want to wait until it is in my in-box. A beautiful gift in my in-box that makes my heart leap with joy. Thank you!

I have not blogged since August. The other day I thought, "What if someone's heart skips a beat when they see my blog post in their in-box?" I have not been giving. I have just been taking. I apologize. You all give me so much joy. I want to return it. I am fully re-entering the blogging world with the intention of blessing all of you in gratitude for the abundant blessings you all give to me. 

With sincere gratitude,
Terry

Happy Holidays!


1 comment:

  1. Dear Terry,
    I understand what you mean. For a long time, I didn't write on my blog. Then I reorganized, so that I ended up in chaos. Now I start again, the chaos vanishes, at least I hope so and to tell the truth: health is the most important and I think a break is absolutely good and necessary. Have a wonderful time over Christmas and best wishes for the new year.
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete