Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Won Cookies!

This summer I chose to participate in a blog party hosted by Karen Valentine at www.mydesertcottage.blogspot.com.

The party was called "Where Bloggers Create."



I have met some amazing, talented, generous people with gorgeous blogs and studios.
One of the wonderful blogs that I visited was 
www.vicki-2bagsfull.blogspot.com.
At Vicki's blog I read about her gorgeous knitted nests. I left a comment, and I won these  cookies. The cookies are pecan blueberry buttercream cookies. The beautiful cross cookie was a bonus. You can't see it in the photo, but it has a tiny pink rose bud on it.


These cookies arrived in 100% perfect shape. Not one broken cookie. 


Vicki ordered them from her friend Lori. 


 These cookies are for sharing. So immediately after their arrival and I took some photos, I made some tea and shared them with my family and friends. Our home is always full of family and friends. 

Thank you, Vicki! 

1 comment:

  1. Yummy, they look like they are delish - how delightful, so nice!

    ReplyDelete