Monday, February 28, 2011

My Beautiful Rug


I fell in love with this rug last year. At that time it cost forty dollars. I stumbled upon it again this year, and it was marked down to twenty dollars. I bought it! It is a very girly rug, and I thought my husband would not appreciate it. So, I decided that the best place for this beautiful rug was in my laundry room. He doesn't go in there very often. My cat, Dory, a very girly cat, absolutely loves this rug. If the laundry room door is closed she cries until you open it so she can go in and lie on the rug. (I hope that was the correct use of lie. I always get lay, lie, and laid confused.)This rug makes me happy and brings a smile to my face every time I enter my laundry room - which is always piled high with dirty clothes. As a wife and mother of four I say that LOL means Lots of Laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment