Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Spring!

DSC00954
I have to share this adorable and easy craft project I discovered on Pinterest. The project was created by Patty Shaffer. I will provide the link to her blog, where she gives great detailed instructions, at the end of this post. This project is so simple, I was able to make two wreaths in one Sunday afternoon. What a pleasant way to spend a Sunday! The daisies are just pinned on so you can change them out for a variety of holidays. It is very light when it is completed, making it pleasantly easy to hang up. So, if you are at Joann Fabrics or Michaels grab yourself some Fun Fur, some daisy trim, some pearl headed pins, and a foam wreath. Then you’ll be good to go! Have fun!
Here’s the link: http://pattyschaffer.typepad.com/capture_the_details/2010/03/monday-make-it-spring-baby-grass-wreath.html
I am linking to: http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ Visit Beverly and visit lots of beautiful blogs!  And http://www.flourmewithlove.com. Visit Lisa and see lots of wonderful projects and food.
Happy Saturday! Terry Red heart

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing the link and the project. found you at Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terry, Very cute Spring wreath, thanks for sharing. Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terry, me again! I wanted to come back and check out your blog a little more, so I clicked on your name in my email and sure enough your Profile page came up. I just clicked to your blog and now I'm following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pinned the same wreath on my Pinterest, but haven't made it as yet. It is so pretty and perfect for Spring and Summer. Happy Pink Saturday and week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I'm so happy that you joined the party and you are more than welcome to share anything you've created at any time :) I hope you'll stop back often and share some more...thanks so much for making Mix it up Monday a success!

    ReplyDelete