Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WWW Wednesdays

Now this is the perfect link party for me! Thanks to Kate at http://cupcakequeen16.blogspot.com/ I have learned about at http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ This is exciting! I love to read! I am a reading teacher! I am a literacy volunteer! So here we go!
“What are you currently reading?” I am currently reading The Twelfth Angel by Og Mandino, The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and Where Women Cook by Jo Packham. I am never reading just one book at a time.
                  
“What did you currently finish reading?” I currently finished reading One Perfect Word by Debbie Macomber and Handbook for the Spirit by Richard Carlson. Debbie’s book One Perfect Word is about focusing on one word for one year. Debbie’s experience has been that by doing this her life has been changed. I’m giving it a try this year. Handbook for the Soul is a collection of writings by some wonderful spiritual teachers. Some of the writers are Mother Teresa, Thich Nhat Hanh, and Sue Bender.
                    
“What do you think  you’ll read next?” Next, I plan to read Bounce by Matthew Syed. My sister sent me this book because she thought, that as a teacher, I would like it.

Happy Reading!
Terry

3 comments:

  1. All of your books sound so interesting! I'll definitely have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Twelfth Angel is a wonderful book, as all of Og Mandino's books are! Must confess, I don't take enough me time to read much right now, and I should. I, too, read more than one book at a time, usually two or three as you do, when I'm reading.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always so interested in what people are reading because I am a reader...i love the classics most (Uncle Toms Cabin now) but my book club likes the best sellers so i read them too...
    i am your newest follower...pls follow back if you can.
    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete