Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WWW Wednesday

Today I am joining the www.shouldbereading.wordpress.com WWW Wednesday Party.
The first W is, “What are you currently reading?” I am presently reading:
 This book was recommended to me by my cousin. I am a special education teacher. She is a retired high school English teacher. She told me that every teacher should read this book. So, I am. I am only on page 25, but the 24 pages I did read captivated me.

The second W is, “What did you recently finish?” I just finished and wrote an amazon.com review for
I met the author Debra A. Boyle www.linkedin.com. She was seeking people to read her book and write an Amazon review for her. I agreed to do this. I am really glad that I did because this is a really good book! Debra is a professional tutor. The book is about her experiences of twenty years of tutoring.

The final W is, “What do you think you will read next?” I am going to read
I purchased this book at BJs a while back just for some summer reading, and summer is here! Yay!


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment