Sunday, March 11, 2018

A Wedding Countdown Jar for Him

Hello!

We've had a lot of snow in New Jersey.




This is the view outside of my studio doors. 



School was closed for three days blessing me with the gift of  time to write lesson plans and craft.


In my last post I shared the wedding countdown jar I created for a colleague. Not expecting to receive one, her fiance said that he would like one with a top hat. I was blessed with the time, so I made him one. 


This is a view from the side. It is only 53 days until their wedding. I probably should have chosen a smaller jar. 53 Hershey kisses doesn't look like much in this jar.



Here's the front of the jar. I think it came out pretty cute. What do you think?



Happy Crafting!
Love,
Terry

1 comment:

  1. That is really cute! Sure to bring a smile to lots of faces.

    Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete